Report on Senior Product Designer - Portal
Senior Product Designer - Portal
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
At Strivr, our Design team focuses on building experiences that span web, desktop, and immersive media. With Product Design, VR prototyping, CG modeling, animation, and user research, we focus on delivering a seamless experience. We empower our customers and their employees to Author VR content driven by learning methodologies, manage it at scale, deploy it to thousands of devices, and display metrics related to employee performance. We have a user-centric approach that ensures we drive features based on feedback, design principles, and our product roadmap.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be at the forefront of driving the UX/UI of our biggest product, the portal. Through the portal, users are able to manage content and hardware at scale, deploy content to thousands of VR headsets at locations around the world, and access usage data from millions of learning sessions of our multiple Fortune 1000 customers employees.
* Define and evangelize a product design vision to the Product and Engineering teams and collaborate with Product Managers to scope out the work over sprints and quarters
* Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices for the portal
* Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
* Build a design system that enables scalable design solutions that adhere to our technical stack
* Collaborate with Marketing to inject the Strivr brand into the portal
* Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and Executive-level stakeholders
* 5+ years of relevant product design experience
* Substantial portfolio demonstrating successful, shipped web designs
* Deep understanding of building design systems in Sketch
* Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
* Proven understanding of UX/UI design principles
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in web design or related field
* Experience building dashboards or data-driven solutions in a B2B environment
* Excellent time management skills
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and React
* Experience in user research and testing
* Experience in Motion UX