Report on Service Technician - Spanish Speaking
Service Technician - Spanish Speaking
Deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. The service technician performs different types of support at the customer’s location, such as troubleshooting, setup, and installation of systems and equipment. Technicians must be able to work face to face with customers on a regular basis, providing training and product support. Extensive travel is expected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
• Tie workflow to schedule
• Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Document processes and training materials
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
• Build positive relationships with customers
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units while in the field.
• Maintain records of service calls, training, and expenses.
• Provide on-call emergency service as required and maintain communication with the department manager while in the field.
• Educate customers on preventive maintenance and safety regulations and provide general customer service on the phone and in person.
• Support Service and/or Manufacturing teams while not traveling by coming into Creative Electron headquarters and completing assigned tasks
• 75% Travel including international locations.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Technical degree or certification. Must have proven field service experience. Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment. Familiarity with mobile tools and applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and use resourcefulness and troubleshooting skills coupled with focus and collaborative follow-through.
LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers. Bi-lingual Spanish preferred but not required.
Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None required at this time.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Able to travel domestically and internationally to different locations for servicing of products. Regularly perform repetitive tasks. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requirements to bend, kneel, reach, and stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.