Report on Site Coordinator 1
Site Coordinator 1
Under the direction of the Director of Resident Services, coordinates and implements organized social, recreational and enrichment activities, programs and workshops for school-aged youth as well as adult and senior residents. Assist residents with connecting to appropriate community resources.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan, coordinator and implement after school program (assisting with homework, enrichment activities, recreational activities, arts and crafts, etc.) Plan, coordinate and implement programs for adult residents
2. Able to assist residents with creating cover letters and resumes, completing job applications
3. Able to assist residents with finding supportive services
4. Able to host programs at multiple centers
5. Complete monthly administrative duties: create calendars, complete monthly recap reports, attendance reports, submit supply requests, update bulletin boards
6. Develop and maintain community partnerships
7. Organize and clean center (sometimes lifting items that may weigh up to 40 lbs
8. Responsible for outreaching to residents on a continuous basis, informing them of activities and programs to increase and maintain participation in programs
9. Update and maintain the drop box account for the program; ensuring that all calendars, reports, and photos are uploaded in a timely manner
10. Work with resident services manager to develop and implement programs, workshops and events
11. Responsible for maintaining the resident services binders at the center
12. Responsible for maintaining a positive and professional relationship with the property management team; keeping them informed of activities and events by ensuring they have a copy of the monthly calendar
13. Holds certifications in CPR and Mental Health First Aid
Perform other duties as required and assigned
Sound command of the English language and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to speak professionally and effectively with guests and associates throughout the organization in both public and private forums. Must be able to successfully conduct and accomplish multiple tasks and possess strong organizational and problem solving skills. Must also be able to work well with others.
Location and Hours
Canyon Rim, Mon-Fri 1pm-6pm
401k and PTO
$15-$17 per hour DOE.
How to apply
Please respond to this ad with a cover letter and updated resume.