Report on Stewarding Supervisor - San Diego, CA 92101
Stewarding Supervisor - San Diego, CA 92101
High volume establishment is looking for STEWARDING SUPERVISORS for P.M shifts. Responsibilities will be to run the Stewarding department by company guidelines. Working side by side with team members to run a successful business by supervising our banquet events and keeping our kitchens clean and organized. Cleaning grills, flat tops, stoves, shelving, among other pieces of equipment. As well as dish washing and removal of garbage is included.
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to grow within.
-Current food handler’s card.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read Banquet Event Orders and delegate tasks among team members.
- Able to guide our team members to perform at their best.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
The Cohn Restaurant Group participates in the E-Verify electronic I-9 employment verification process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $13.50 /hour
- Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- San Diego, CA (Required)
- Food Handler (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
- Employee discounts
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
1 hour ago