Report on THNKS: Customer Success Associate (Franklin, Tennessee)
THNKS: Customer Success Associate (Franklin, Tennessee)
*This role is onsite only (remote for now) in our Franklin, Tennessee office. No relocation available. Unfortunately, we can not support any type of sponsorship.
Are you a thoughtful and appreciative person? Is the word thanks always at the tip of your tongue? Do you want to help bring gratitude back into the business world?
Thnks was created to help our customers build better business relationships by sending thoughtful, relevant gestures of appreciation to their clients, prospects and colleagues. Building relationships with our customers is the core of the position and will play a vital role in our growth.
The Customer Success Associate will work closely with customers to onboard them to the Thnks platform, drive increased usage throughout their organizations and convert them into gratitude champions and Thnks advocates.
You will work closely with internal teams (business development, product and marketing) to analyze and communicate customer feedback, develop scalable strategies and processes to hit activity and revenue targets, and identify new opportunities for Thnks with existing customers.
* Be customer-obsessed so that you continually advocate for the customer both internally and externally
* Develop and implement scalable customer engagement processes to ensure customers are maximizing their usage of Thnks
* Work closely with the sales team leads to help them champion Thnks within their teams and across their companies. Work to empower them with the data and reporting they need to communicate that Thnks positively impacts their business
* Measure and report on customer usage data and identify patterns of usage that can lead to growth opportunities
* Onboard and educate new team users on the value proposition of Thnks. Refine and improve onboarding assets.
* Conduct webinars, visit clients and always add value
* Understand customer questions and challenges to constructively find a solution.
* Identify patterns in customer feedback to funnel back to the product and marketing teams team to help shape our product roadmap and marketing plans.
* 0-3 years experience in customer facing Customer Success role or similar
* Strong relationship building skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
* Self-motivated team player with a collaborative and consultative style
* Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully when dealing with customer questions and challenges
* Comfort with data and reporting to monitor revenue and identify customer growth opportunities
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Meet with customers face to face to represent Thnks and strengthen customer relationships
* Knowledge of customer success principles, technologies and processes