Report on Transfer Operations Supv - Orange, CA 92865
Transfer Operations Supv - Orange, CA 92865
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
I. Job Summary
Supervises the day-to-day transfer station operations and monitors compliance to safety and other regulations.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Supervises the development, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of processes, procedures and programs to improve safety, productivity, and profitability of the transfer station.
- Supervises transfer station staff and coordinates workflow and assignments.
- Conducts recurring safety/compliance meetings.
- Reconciles facility revenue from operations, facility billing, and monthly P-card statements. Processes employee payroll.
- Orders supplies as needed.
- Creates and submits weekly and month end reports to senior management.
- Oversees personnel needs of the department including coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance. Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of non-supervisory employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of _________ full-time employees including: site supervisors, drivers, mechanics, operators, sorters, attendants, laborers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: 4 years of relevant work experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Driving experience, knowledge of DOT regulations, equipment operating and supervisory experience may be required.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is a transfer station.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
Waste Management - 2 hours ago