Report on Travel Accounting/Customer Service
Travel Accounting/Customer Service
We are looking for an accounting assistant who can multi-task in a fast paced environment, who is a friendly, detail oriented and reliable employee, who can follow instructions, and has great customer service skills.
This position requires you to perform various accounting operations including, but not limited to, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, billing and collections, various reports, helping with heavy phones, data entry, and to assist in other departments, as needed. Candidates must be able to pass a full background check.
- Customer Service background
- Accounting experience
- High School Diploma
- Detail oriented, well organized, and reliable
- Ability to take initiative, assume responsibility, and work well with others
- Must be computer proficient, Microsoft word, Excel, QuickBooks or equivalent
- Full Time Position Monday â Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Compensation: Based on skills and experience
If you poses the qualifications outlined in this job posting, please email a cover letter and your resume to us with the wording, "I am your ideal candidate" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.